Office of Residence Life

Vacation Housing

Residence halls remain open during Thanksgiving and spring breaks, but are closed during the winter and summer recesses. Campus apartments are open for the winter recess.

Residents who require housing during the winter recess may apply to Residence Life for vacation housing. Each year, one hall is designated as the Vacation Hall. Residents are asked to volunteer to move their belongings during that time to allow their rooms to be used. Each student who does so receives a reimbursement. Students who use the Vacation Hall are charged a flat rate against their student account. Student conduct and responsibilities are the same in vacation housing as they are during the school year.

Each year, certain areas are designated for summer housing. Students should contact Residence Life for information and applications.

Last modified: Jul 28, 2004