Triple style housing for first year students across from
Commons Dining Hall
- About Barton
- Barton was first opened in Fall 2000. It has
three-person rooms with a mix of suite bathrooms and
- Room Options
- Shared bath
- Floor bath
- Residence Life Staff
- To learn more about our student and professional
staff in Barton Hall click
- Half of the rooms in Barton share a bathroom
between two rooms. The other half of Barton has floor
bathrooms. For these rooms, 5 to 7 rooms share a
public bathroom. The building features floor lounges
and several meeting rooms.
- The second floor lounge spans three sections and
is accessible by all students in the building.
Laundry machines are also found on the second
- Living in Barton
- Students living in Barton are at the center of
campus activities, and have great access to Commons
Dining Hall, the Student Union, and many of the other
first-year residence halls.
- Barton's main entrance is on the third floor and
faces Commons Dining Hall. Parking is available on
the corner of Sage and Burdett Avenues.
- Fun Fact
- Barton is frequently used during student tours
and Student Orientation.
Last modified: Mar 13,