Office of Residence Life

Transfers students will receive their RCS ID access email on May 20th from First Year Experience. At that time you'll be able to access the housing application.

In the mean time, you can make a request for an assignment by filling out the form below.

Housing Options for Transfer or Exchange Students:

  • RAHP A and B (4-person apartments)
  • Polytechnic Commons (4-person apartments)
  • Bryckwyck (1 and 2 person apartments)
  • Blitman Commons (2 person rooms with in-suite bathroom)
  • Colonie (1 person rooms with in-suite bathroom)
  • The Quadrangle (1, 2, and 3 person rooms with suited or floor bathrooms)

Would you like to be considered for freshman housing?

Transfer students are typically considered upperclass students and will be housed as such. If you are of typical freshman age (18-19), have a semester or two of college under your belt and would like to be housed with the freshman class, please email Christina Smith at for a special assignment consideration.

Last modified: Jan 24, 2017